Monday, April 30, 2012

Take Me out of the Bathrub and other Silly Dilly Songs By:Alan Katz


Take me out of the bathtub: (Tune to “Take me out to the ballgame”) Child wants to come out of the bathtub- The Yogurt flies straight from my brother: (tune to “My Bonnie lies over the ocean”)Food fight. I’ve Been Cleaning up my bedroom: (Tune to “I’ve been working on a railroad”). Cleaning a bedroom. Stinky, Stinky Diaper Change: (Tune to “Twinkle, twinkle little star”)Changing a brother’s diaper. Brother Mitch: (Tune to “London bridge”)“Brother Mitch” keeps falling down-because of his laces Go Go Go to Bed: (Tune to “Row, Row, Row your Boat”)Mother is trying to put child to sleep. Bobby, Put the TV On: (Tune to “Polly put the Kettle On”).Suzie wants Bobby to change the station on the TV.  Cranky Poodle: (Tune to “Yankee Doodle”)Cranky poodle gives child problems. Ripped My Favorite T-Shirt (“Tune to I’m a Little Teapot”).Child causes trouble-broke some things-ripped his shirt-lost his sweater.Sock in the Gravy (Tune to: “Roackabye Baby”).Miscellaneous items in random places. Give Me a Break: (Tune to “Home on the Range”).Library book is overdue. I Have a Baby-sitter Here with Me (Tune to “I have a little baby bumble-bee).Baby-sitter is not doing her job-on the tv, on the phone, eating, not playing with child. I’m Filthy, I’m Dirty (Tune to “It’s Raining, It’s Pouring”). A child is filthy. I’m So Carsick (Tune to “Oh, Susanna”).Child is carsick on a road trip to visit grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment